The Epson LQ2190 is a great deal for anyone looking for a dot 24 pin dot matrix printer. First, this printer is fast, cost-effective, and reliable. This flexible printing machine combines exceptional abilities such as printing large volumes and producing high letter quality. The LQ 2190 Epson printer can print images with a resolution of 360 x 180 dpi. The printer can also deliver, continuous paper, both single and multi-layer, print sheet paper, labels, cards, and envelopes. You can also print directly from your portable drives through the printer’s bidirectional parallel and USB 2.0 interface. This printer is also durable and reliable since it has a ribbon life of about 15 million characters.
Printer Epson lq2190 general specifications
The printer uses a bidirectional and USB interface to connect to PC and USB sticks. However, you can add a serial or wireless interface option to meet your system environment. Epson’s flexible paper management allows insertion at the front, bottom, and rear of the printer. The printer LQ 2190 can also print 6-part stationery, which is useful for multipart forms.
This printer also has a print head life of 400 million strokes per wire. These features make it highly reliable. Moreover, the LQ 2190 is robust, making it ideal for large print volumes. You can experience uninterrupted operation and reduced maintenance. This kind of reliability, in turn, increases your productivity and reduce the cost of running the printer.
The Epson printer LQ 2190 model can print at a rate of up to 480 cps. If you want higher speed, you can use the new Epson Print Speed Enhancer to increase the printer’s speed. Even with the original rate, you can still experience high production. Even so, you can use this printer speed comfortably without any enhancement. Numerous Epson printer reviews show that the current speed is standard for a normal day printing work
The Epson LQ 2190 ribbon has a long life of 15 million characters. This life extends the time you need to replace your ribbon. And this lowers the total cost of maintaining this printer.
EPSON LQ 2190 features summary
- Impact dot matrix printing method
- Contains 24 pins
- 360 x 180 dpi Print Resolution
- Carbon Copies: 5 plus one original
- Uses RS-232, USB 2.0 Type B, Wired Network, Bidirectional parallel,
- Su Single sheet front and rear, Continuous paper front and rear, Paper output rear
- Low power consumption on economy mode 46-Watt, 3 Watt
- Compatible with multiple windows Operating Systems: Windows XP x64, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2000, Windows Vista,
- Software: Epson Status Monitor
- The Epson lq2190 driver is easy to find
- The box contains Driver and utilities, driver Epson lq2190, User guide, Warranty card, Main unit, Power cable, Ribbon, Setup guide, Software,
- Free software installation on availability
- 1-year warranty from Dilatec Solutions Limited